Eligibility to apply
To be eligible to apply for a Frome Community Lottery grant your organisation must be registered in one of the towns/villages/ parishes identified here.
All Frome Community Lottery grants are for capital expenditure only, and must be for the benefit of communities in the eligible towns/ villages/ parishes identified here.
Please contact us if you would like to know more about what constitutes as capital expenditure.
The full grant criteria is set out below:
- The grant is to be spent to benefit all or part of the community in the designated geographical area of Frome and surrounds.
- The funding is for a specific purpose which improves an existing or develops a new community facility.
- The funding is for capital expenditure only (this does not include general running costs, wages, consumables, maintenance).
- The funding is not for the exclusive benefit of an individual person, family or household.
- The project funded is not divisive or controversial in the local community.
- The funding does not take the place of government or other statutory funding.